Questions and Answers
- With a valid card for the Open Auditorium refugees are eligible to visit up to 5 lectures in a semester, participate in excursions and other activities, without being enrolled to the University.
- The costs of it will be paid by the Student’s Union of the University of Bern (SUB).
- Refugees are able to use all facilities that are needed for proceeding the lectures (libraries etc.) and will get a Campus Account to manage their lecture notes and slides online.
- It is NOT possible to take exams and earn credit points.
- The lectures are not able to be accredited towards any study program.